Fantasy Sports Forum
Hello and welcome! Join to become a part of our community and play our fantasy sports, there may even be a spot for you simming a comp!
Fantasy Sports Forum
Hello and welcome! Join to become a part of our community and play our fantasy sports, there may even be a spot for you simming a comp!
Fantasy Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place were your Fantasy Dreams are made of!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please get people to join, we really need members + activity. I don't want to have to delete this forum!

Which Team Should I support?

Go down 
5 posters

My Team?
Stoke
Which Team Should I support? I_vote_lcap0%Which Team Should I support? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Everton
Which Team Should I support? I_vote_lcap50%Which Team Should I support? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Q.P.R
Which Team Should I support? I_vote_lcap50%Which Team Should I support? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Aston Villa
Which Team Should I support? I_vote_lcap0%Which Team Should I support? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunderland
 0% [ 0 ]
Tottenham
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
JohnnyBoy

Which Team Should I support? Empty
PostSubject: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:31 pm

I'd like you to chose my EPL team please. I only want the teams above, give reasons please.
Back to top Go down
ag6858
Resident Tennis Expert
ag6858

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Everton. They are a team on the rise, and what's more, they've got Cahill.
Back to top Go down
nanny
;)
nanny

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Q.P.R. There new and may cause some surprises.
Back to top Go down
kingkingston

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Just choose your own team, no point going for a team because you like someone else's answer
Back to top Go down
http://aussiesportsforum.com
kingkingston

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 pm

nanny wrote:
Q.P.R. There new and may cause some surprises.
Good seeing them back in the premier league
Back to top Go down
http://aussiesportsforum.com
nanny
;)
nanny

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:25 am

King, it'd be good for him to see different point of views so he can understand the teams and see which one fits him well.
Back to top Go down
Moppeh
FS Beginner
FS Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Everton/Stoke/Sunderland... Coz I said so..

Maybe even Villa. They have the Agbonlahor. Surprised
Back to top Go down
nanny
;)
nanny

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Who would that be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Should I support?   Which Team Should I support? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team Should I support?
Page 1 of 1