Fantasy Sports Forum
Hello and welcome! Join to become a part of our community and play our fantasy sports, there may even be a spot for you simming a comp!
Fantasy Sports Forum
Hello and welcome! Join to become a part of our community and play our fantasy sports, there may even be a spot for you simming a comp!
Fantasy Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place were your Fantasy Dreams are made of!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please get people to join, we really need members + activity. I don't want to have to delete this forum!

Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred100

Fred100

Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Empty
PostSubject: Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)   Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

So...Hi there , great forum you got there , weird how TM Dilshan's pointing his bum at me....
Still , awesome forum , a little too bright , don't ya guys think?
I mean , wayyy too much redd , Arghh It's hurting my eyes... Well not really , it's kinda better than light blue though , Great background , but the forum's skin colour is kinda weird , don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
nanny
;)
nanny

Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)   Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Welcome the Forum Fred, I'm sure you and Devon will debate about graphics forever.
Back to top Go down
Fred100

Fred100

PostSubject: Re: Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)   Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Sure , I wouldn't mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Thrustalot
Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!
Sir Thrustalot

PostSubject: Re: Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)   Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Me either Wink

Welcome Fred
Back to top Go down
https://fantasysports.forumotion.net
Cliffy257
FS Beginner
FS Beginner
Cliffy257

PostSubject: Re: Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)   Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Welcome Fred
Back to top Go down
mgt98
Me? Designer?..:D

PostSubject: Re: Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)   Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 am

Welcome Fred!
Back to top Go down
http://49notout.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)   Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi? (I can't think of anything else to say...and I'm typing just to increase the title limit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Sports Forum :: Important Stuff :: Introduction Profiles-
Jump to: